We do update this policy from time to time so please do review it regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our service we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, make an application or make a referral. This includes Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
· To provide information to you relating to other services or events that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or structure. If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to us storing and/or processing this information. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
· Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to request a Subject Access Request and we will aim to complete this at your request within 30 calendar days. We will usually complete this free of charge however “reasonable” fees may be charged for manifestly unfounded or excessive request
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any matter relating to this privacy notice.